- FUNDING TYPE: Fully Funded
- DEADLINE: 5 January 2022
- OPEN TO: All countries
Gates Cambridge Scholarship.” Scholarships are offered for Masters, MLitt, and PhD programs at Cambridge University. The scholarship program is fully funded, and all international students that reside outside the United Kingdom can apply for this scholarship.
Except for a few, almost all the courses and subjects are offered for this scholarship; are taught at the university. Under this program, 50 full-funded scholarships will be awarded to international students to pursue postgraduate studies in the UK.
Bill Gates foundation aims to build a network of young leaders who will improve the living standards of society. The Bill Gates Foundation is a private organization aiming to improve the health and education standard among people of developing countries and help them lift out of hunger and poverty. It is an excellent opportunity for extraordinary students who possess the ability to improve and bring change to their communities.
The University of Cambridge is a research university in the United Kingdom founded by King Henry III; it is the 4th oldest university in the world that is still in operation. Cambridge University aims to contribute to society’s betterment by providing education, quality learning, and research opportunities. The scholarship will be based on academic excellence, so do not miss this chance and apply to increase your chance to study at the world’s prestigious university that every student dreams for.
Here are some more details about the Gates Cambridge scholarship
Deadline is January 6, 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 6, 2022
Here are the criteria for Gates Cambridge scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must apply for a full-time residential course at the University of Cambridge, either be a Master’s or PhD program.
- They must apply for an eligible postgraduate course.
- Applicants must be outstanding students with leadership potential.
- Applicants must state a reason for their choices of courses.
Gates Cambridge scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee.
- Allowance for maintenance.
- Airfare, economy class ticket at the beginning and end of the program.
- Inbound visa charges and health surcharge.
- The scholarship will not provide fieldwork costs as university charges should cover it.
- The trust may also provide a family allowance of £10,120 – £14,140 for children.
- Hardship funding for unforeseen difficulties.