Details about Florida A&M University National Alumni Association Scholarship Program 2023
Florida A&M University National Alumni Association Scholarship Program 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Florida A&M University National Alumni Association (FAMUNAA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, depends on available funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Florida A&M University National Alumni Association (FAMUNAA)
- Deadline: 15 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, depends on available funds
- Host Country: United States
This scholarship is awarded to graduating high school seniors who have been accepted to FAMU and demonstrate excellence through academic achievement and special talent.
Eligibility for the FAMU NAA Scholarship:
- Applicants must have a 1330 or greater SAT score or a 28 or greater ACT score.
- GPA requirements are, for Incoming Freshmen: 3.0 Unweighted and for current FAMU Sophomore, Junior, Senior or Transfer Students: 3.5.
- Clear headshot
- Completed and signed FAMU NAA Scholarship Application
- The essay should be 300-500 words. Candidates should address their college goals and choice of major, what they intend to do with their education, and why a scholarship is important to them. Include any academic and non-academic accomplishments, personal characteristics or experiences that make them uniquely worthy of scholarship consideration.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation of your choice:
- One from a teacher
- One from your current school counselor
- One from a community leader, employer or church member
- Copy of official acceptance letter from FAMU (i.e., the letter sent via postal mail, not the email version).
- Copy of official high school transcript
- Copy of official ACT or SAT test scores.