Details about Forte MBA Fellowships 2023
Forte MBA Fellowships 2023 is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business, Economics, Engineering, Humanities/Social Science, Information Systems/Computer Science, Mathematics/Physical Science.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Forte Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters, MBA
- Provided by: Forte Foundation
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding.
- Host Country: USA
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
What can you hope to gain with a Forté Fellowship? Besides the financial benefits, there is the immediate exposure to leading companies in the Forté network, as well as the network of Fellows that extends beyond your business school.
There are additional ways you will benefit from being a part of the Forté community:
- Participation in Forté’s’ MBA Women’s Leadership and MBA Financial Services FAST Track Conferences
- Network with lead executives and MBA students from Forté partner schools
- Hear panel discussions from corporate partners and MBA alumni
- Attend workshops that foster professional and personal development
- Access to an online networking community for Forté Fellows and Fellows alumni
- Inclusion in the Forté Fellows resume book, which is distributed each fall to Forté partner companies
- Special invitations for job openings and leadership programs at Forté partner companies
- Lifetime access to Forté’s Women Lead live webinar series — including career, professional, and leadership development topics — and access to our library of on-demand recordings
- Mentoring and special opportunities to connect with other Fellows and Forté representatives
at your school
- Leadership development opportunities through your role in planning your school’s Forté outreach program to undergraduate women
- Access to Forté Fellows LinkedIn and Facebook groups
Forté Fellows are expected to further Forté’s mission on campus and engage in Forté’s pipeline initiatives. Below are examples of campus opportunities.
Further the Forté Mission at Your School
- Membership and/or leadership in school clubs and societies dedicated to advancing women in business, including representation in the Women in Business and/or Men as Allies clubs
- Serve as a Forté MBA Ambassador and be a voice for Forté on your campus
- Work with the Admissions Office to recruit more women MBA students
Engage in Forté Programs
- Participate in Forté’s undergraduate and MBA prep initiatives
- Outreach to undergraduate women on your campus (i.e. mentor program)
- Attend undergraduate career events and host a Forté table on campus
- Serve as a Forté MBALaunch expert or advisor
- Promote the Forté MBA Forums to your network, represent your school at Forums in your area, and/or volunteer with Forté to help with onsite event logistics
- Serve as an ambassador to your summer internship employer
While Forté partner schools are responsible for selecting and awarding Forté Fellowships, Forté asks that the following qualifications be considered as part of each school’s criteria:
- Exhibit exemplary leadership in one or more of the following: academic leadership, team leadership, community leadership, and creative leadership
- Represent a diversity of educational and work backgrounds, career goals, ethnicities, citizenship/nationality, sexual orientation, and gender identities/expression
- MBA degree candidate at Forté partner school (full-time, part-time, executive programs, dual degree, or online programs)
- Demonstrate a commitment to Forté’s mission of launching women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women
- Additional requirements may be set by individual schools (for example, alignment with school’s mission or core values
- Scholarships are open to women candidates.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent leadership qualities in one or more ways.
- Candidates must exhibit community leadership, academic leadership, team leadership, and creative leadership.
- Applicants should be actively dedicated to women’s and girls’ empowerment via community involvement and personal mentorship.
- Fellows who represent diverse work and educational backgrounds, career goals, ethnicities, and citizenship must be nominated by their schools.
It is up to each individual school to decide who will represent them as Forté Fellows. The process is:
- Student applies to Forté partner business school
- Student receives an offer of admission into Forté partner school’s MBA program
- Student receives consideration for all scholarship opportunities through that institution
- Partner school selects its Forté Fellows
- Partner school notifies Forté of its selections