France Fellowships 2023 Details about IBRO/IBE-UNESCO Science of Learning Fellowships 2023
France Fellowships 2023 IBRO/IBE-UNESCO Science of Learning Fellowships 2023 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Neuroscience.
The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by The International Brain Research Organization (IBRO) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 20,000 Euros per Fellow . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Paul Selzer Fellowship 2022 Australia
- Deadline: 28 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 20,000 Euros per Fellow
- Host Country: France
The International Brain Research Organization (IBRO) has continued its partnership with the International Bureau of Education (IBE) of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO is offering 3 IBRO/IBE-UNESCO Science of Learning Fellowships to scientists.
Expected deliverables for France Fellowships 2023:
- Six written briefs (max. 5 pages each; 2 every month) to re-articulate research on neuroscience in an accessible language, with explicit implications for policy and practice.
- Give an IBE talk on own research project or on any other relevant topic on neuroscience and education.
- Liaise with the other IBRO/IBE fellows and the IBE staff.
- Discuss possible participation in various UNESCO IBE and IBRO projects (e.g., Handbook on Curriculum and Learning, conferences and other events, etc.).
- Senior and mid-career scientists are eligible to apply for IBRO/IBE-UNESCO Science of Learning Fellowships.
- They must possess at least 10 years of experience in the field of neuroscience, especially in the science of learning.
- Applicants can belong to any region of the world.
- Post-doc applicants or recent Ph.D. graduates are ineligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for IBRO/IBE-UNESCO Science of Learning Fellowships must submit the following mentioned documents before the deadline:
- A project proposal in 1-2 pages explaining how the neuroscience research will express to educators, policymakers, and governments
- 2 letters of reference