Fulbright Foreign Student Program in the USA 2023
Details about Fulbright Foreign Student Program in the USA 2023
Fulbright Foreign Student Program in the USA 2023 is offered for Master’s and Ph.D. The deadline for sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by the United States Department of State and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + airfare + living stipend + health insurance + other benefits. This scholarship is open for Open to all nationals except the US.
More about the United States Department of State
The United States Department of State (DoS), often referred to as the State Department, is the United States federal executive department responsible for international relations of the United States, equivalent to the foreign ministry of other countries. The Department was created in 1789 and was the first executive department established. is headquartered in the Harry S Truman Building located at 2201 C Street, NW, a few blocks away from the White House in the Foggy Bottom neighborhood of Washington, D.C. The Department operates the diplomatic missions of the United States abroad and is responsible for implementing the foreign policy of the United States and U.S. diplomacy efforts.
is also the depositary for more than 200 multilateral treaties. is led by the Secretary of State, who is nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate and is a member of the Cabinet. The current Secretary of State is John Kerry. The Secretary of State is the first Cabinet official in the order of precedence and the presidential line of succession. â†‘ “What We Do: Mission”. Retrieved 2014-07-23. â†‘ “Fiscal Year 2012 Agency Financial Report” (PDF). United States Department of State. Retrieved 2014-07-23. â†‘ “Acronym Finder: DoS”. â†‘ “A New Framework for Foreign Affairs”. A Short History of the Department of State. U.S. Department of State. March 14, 2015. Retrieved March 14, 2015.
- Degree: Master, PhD
- Provided by: United States Department of State
- Deadline: The deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + airfare + living stipend + health insurance + other benefits
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals, and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States at U.S. universities or other academic institutions. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. These offices process all Foreign Student Program applications.
Fields of Study:
Each applicant must choose one field of study that matches his/her chief area of interest.
- Applicant must have completed an equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian university with at least 55% marks.
- Applicants must either possess a four-year bachelor’s degree or a completed master’s degree; or a full-time postgraduate diploma from a recognized Indian institution if the bachelor’s degree is of less than four years duration.
- Candidates must have at least three years of full-time (paid) professional work experience relevant to the proposed field of study by the application deadline.
- Candidates should demonstrate experience in leadership and community service.
- Applicants must not have another degree from a U.S. university or be enrolled in a U.S. degree program.
- If employed, should follow the instructions carefully regarding the employer’s endorsement. If applicable, obtain approval from the appropriate administrative authority on the FNMasters Employer’s Endorsement Form. The employer must indicate that leave will be granted for the fellowship period.
The fellowship will provide J-1 visa support, round-trip economy class air travel from the fellow’s home city to the host institution in the U.S., funding for tuition and fees, living and related costs, and accident and sickness coverage per U.S. Government guidelines.