Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship
Do you want to study in Germany on a fully funded scholarship? The DAAD Scholarship 2023–2024 application period is now open in Germany. The scholarship is fully funded, and it is available to all overseas students.
The scholarships are for master’s and doctoral degree programs at the best German universities. For graduates and Ph.D. applicants, the German scholarship gives monthly payments of 850 and 1,200 euros, respectively. The DAAD provides financial aid to over 100,000 German and international students.
International students may apply for DAAD scholarships at designated universities in various academic fields and majors. The most distinguished and competitive scholarship program in the world is the DAAD Scholarship. Join our Telegram Channel to be updated with the latest scholarships here.
We strongly advise you to apply for the 2023 DAAD Scholarship in Germany. One of the finest chances to continue your education in Germany is provided through this. Read the whole article below for more information on the DAAD Scholarship in Germany.
Brief Details About DAAD Scholarships in Germany
- Host country: Germany
- Host University: DAAD
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully- Funded
- Course Level: Masters & Ph.D.
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
- For Master’s: 850 euros/ month
- For Ph.D.: 1,200 euros/ month
- Travel Allowance
- Health allowance
- All the candidates are from Developing Countries.
- You should have a Bachelor’s degree to apply for the Master’s
- You should have a Master’s degree to apply for a Doctoral degree
- Candidates must have at least two years of professional experience
- The Application form of DAAD can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- CV / Resume
- Letter of motivation(hand-signed)maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of re-employment.
Proof of English Proficiency
- English – IELTS/ TOEFL (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- Germany – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
How to Apply for a Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship
The application process for DAAD Scholarship 2023 in Germany is online. You must upload all the required documents with the Application. For more details please visit the official website of DAAD Scholarship in Germany