Details about General ISSS Financial Aid 2023
General ISSS Financial Aid 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
This scholarship is provided by University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,000 per semester . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin)
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,000 per semester
- Host Country: United States
The General ISSS Financial Aid scholarship is a cash scholarship that provides assistance to students who demonstrate financial need.
Eligibility for the General ISSS Financial Aid:
- Applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time at UT Austin during the award semester (Spring 2024 and/or Summer 2024).
- Candidates must be on a non-immigrant visa and classified as an international student at UT Austin.
- Students must have completed an entire course of study for two academic semesters at UT Austin.
- Applicants should have a cumulative GPA above 2.0 for undergraduate students and a 3.0 GPA for graduate students.
- Candidates must demonstrate financial need.
Value of the Scholarship:
This scholarship will be a $4,000 award in the Spring and a $2,500 award in the summer.