Details about Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC) Scholarships at RMIT University 2023
Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC) Scholarships at RMIT University 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
This scholarship is provided by RMIT University, Melbourne City campus and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, AU$10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: RMIT University, Melbourne City campus
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2024
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, AU$10,000
- Host Country: Australia
Eligibility for the Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC) Scholarships:
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens or international students holding a valid student visa or plan to apply for a student visa prior to the program’s commencement.
- Candidates should commence their RMIT undergraduate or postgraduate program in 2024.
- Students must meet the academic and English proficiency requirements for entry into the nominated programs they have applied for.
- Candidates should achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in their last completed qualification.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of another Australian or foreign sponsoring organization scholarship.
- Students must have received an offer from RMIT for their program by the scholarship closing date.
How to apply?
- Obtain an offer letter by applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Submit a 1-page English essay on reasons for applying for the MACC Scholarships, candidate must also demonstrate leadership qualities in their school years and abilities in problem solving through innovative and creative thinking. The essay must also elaborate the benefits to be gained from the course of study including education and career plans.
- Visit the MACC website to find out how to apply and submit your scholarship application including a 1-page English essay.
- Must submit your application and all relevant supporting documents by the scholarship closing date.
Value of the Scholarship:
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, a one-off payment towards future tuition fees to be paid after the first census date.