Details about Need-based financial aid at the Harvard University 2023
Need-based financial aid at the Harvard University 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Harvard University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + other expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Harvard University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + other expenses
- Host Country: United States
The Griffin Financial Aid Office provides need-based aid that allows us to bring the best students to Harvard, regardless of their ability to pay. Thanks in large part to Ken Griffin’s transformative generosity, along with that of many other donors who support our groundbreaking financial aid program, twenty percent of students pay nothing to attend, and more than half receive need-based scholarships. So, yes—you can afford Harvard.
Eligibility for need-based financial aid:
- Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Prospective students are encouraged to apply for financial aid at the time of their admission to the university so that they can know they can afford Harvard.
- Current students are welcome to apply for aid each year – whether for their first year or their senior year. If they applied for aid in the previous academic year, we will automatically email them instructions for reapplying for the following year.
- Beginning in the 2023-24 academic year, families with annual incomes of up to $85,000 (up from $75,000) will be expected to contribute nothing to the cost of their education at the university.