Details about Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships 2023
Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Earth Sciences, Environmental Research, Bioscience, Propulsion & Power, Inorganic Chemistry, Medical Sciences, Oncology, Politics & International Relations, Mathematics.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Oxford and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, course fees + living costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Oxford
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, course fees + living costs
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Up to 13 Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships are available to applicants at the University of Oxford. The scholarships are unique to University College, supported by a historic 10m pounds gift from a group of the College’s Old Members (alumni), the largest single gift received by the college in modern times.
Eligibility for Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships:
- Applicant should be enrolled in Earth Sciences, Environmental Research, Interdisciplinary Bioscience, Future Propulsion & Power, Inorganic Chemistry for Future Manufacturing, Medical Sciences, Oncology, Politics & International Relations, Industrially Focused Mathematical Modelling, Mathematics of Random Systems, Synthesis for Biology and Medicine.
Value of Scholarships:
- The scholarship covers course fees and a grant for living costs. Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
All eligible applicants will be considered for the scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form. However, successful applicants will be transferred to University College in order to take up the scholarship.