Germany 2023 Fully Funded Scholarships
Hi, Are you looking for a Fully-Funded Scholarship in Germany? We appreciate your visit. Here, we provide you with a comprehensive rundown of German scholarships. Germany’s 2023 Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships are now accepting applications. The scholarship is wholly supported by all international students.
The scholarships are offered for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral-level coursework. In Germany, all students are entitled to free education. Application fees are not necessary. The Frederick Ebert Stiftung offers scholarships to both German and non-German students going overseas to study.
The Foundation offers help to young professionals who want to further their careers and excel in their fields. The Foundation is looking for individuals committed to social and political goals.
There are 40 scholarships available for extraordinary students, and each one comes with a full seminar schedule to help the applicants advance both their social and academic skills. Any student in any academic field who demonstrates remarkable academic competence or talent, a desire to study in Germany, and a commitment to social democratic values are welcome to submit an application.
As we found out, you had to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships. This gives you one of the best opportunities to continue your study in Germany. If you would want more information on the German Scholarships, please read the entire article below.
Short Details of Germany 2023 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Host Country: Germany
- Host Institution: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D.
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: International and Domestic Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 31 May 2023
Advantages of Germany 2023 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Monthly Stipend of EUR 750 for Bachelor’s, Magister, or Diploma degrees
- Master’s: 850 euros per month in stipend
- There is funding for health insurance.
- The family allowance for students with children is EUR 276.
Eligibility Requirements of Germany 2023 Fully Funded Scholarships
- English / German is the required language.
- Every nation in the globe is eligible (Non-EU Countries).
- Candidates are supposed to uphold social democratic principles.
- Additionally, foreign applicants must show they have a strong command of the German language.
- The candidates’ talents and personalities are the most favorable characteristics of any academic or professional vocation.
- Certificate of Confirmation or Registration of Place of Study for this study for which you may get assistance in a State or State-Accredited German (Fach-) Hochschule
- Participation in politics and acceptance of the social republic’s principles
- above-average academic and study performance
- Political analysis
- a desire for information
- Tolerance and openness
- Ability to work as a team
- Vertical thinking