- FUNDING TYPE: Partially Funded
- DEADLINE: 2 July 2022
- OPEN TO: All countries
Are you interested in applying for postgraduate scholarships? Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship is open to international students. These fully-funded scholarships are available for eligible postgraduate Masters’s Programmes offered by the University of Edinburgh Glenmore in the 2022-2023 academic session.
The University of Edinburgh has worked to integrate equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) into its activities and widen participation (WP) for students from underrepresented groups. It is committed to incorporating EDI into its policies and practices and increasing access to postgraduate study for traditionally underrepresented groups, including BAME students and those from the world’s poorest areas.
Here are more details about the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship
Following programs are available for the candidates.
- Science Communication and Public Engagement (MSc Online Program)
- Cardiovascular Biology (MSc by Research)
- Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (MSc Online Learning)
- Reproductive Sciences (MSc by Research)
- Medical Sciences (MMedSci by Research) (Full-time)
- Human Anatomy (MSc)
- Trauma and Orthopedics (Online Learning) (ChM) (Part-time)
- Urology (Online Learning) (ChM) (Part-time)
- Science Communication and Public Engagement (MSc) (Full-time)
- Global Health and Infectious Diseases (Online Learning) (MSc)
- MSc by Research Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Repair – 1 Year (Full-Time)
- General Surgery (Online Learning) (ChM) (Part-time)
- Integrative Neuroscience (MSc by Research) (Full-time)
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine (Online Learning) (MSc) (Part-time)
- Restorative Dentistry (Online Learning) (MSc) – 3 Years (Part-Time)
- Biomedical Sciences (Life Sciences) (MSc by Research)
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery (Online Learning) (ChM)
- Patient Safety and Clinical Human Factors (Online MSc) – 3 Years (Part-time)
- Clinical Ophthalmology (Online Learning) (ChM) – 2 Years (Part-time)
- Clinical Management of Pain (Online Learning) (MSc) – 3 Years (Part-time)
- Internal Medicine (Online Learning) (MSc) (Part-time)
- Data Science for Health and Social Care (Online Learning) (MSc) – 3 Years (Part-time)
- Epidemiology (Online Learning) (MSc) – (Part-time)
- Critical Care (Online Learning) (MSc) – (Part-time)
- Public Health (MPH) (Full Time)
- Master of Public Health (MPH) (Online Learning) (Part-time)
- Clinical Trials (Online Learning) (MSc) – 3 years (Part-time)
- Family Medicine (MFM) (Online Learning) – 3 Years (Part-time)
- Primary Care Ophthalmology (Online Learning) (MSc) – 3 years (Part-time)
- Surgical Sciences (Online Learning) (MSc) (Part-time)
- Clinical Education (Online Learning) (MSc) (Part-time)
Deadline is June 2, 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 2, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are eligibility criteria for scholarships in the UK:
- The scholarships will be given to applicants accepted for admission to one of the eligible Human Medical programs for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Candidates from Africa are especially encouraged to apply for the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Academic excellence and the strength of a personal statement will determine the awardee.
- Candidates must have an offer letter for the University of Edinburgh and must have accepted or be planning to accept that offer.
- After completing their studies, scholarship recipients will continue to work in countries that will benefit the most from their additional medical education.
- Candidates must have or intend to receive the international equivalent of a first-class honors degree from the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must also submit a personal statement (3500 characters’ maximum) that answers the following questions:
- What specific elements of this program attracted the University of Edinburgh?
- How can completing this degree at the University of Edinburgh help you advance your career and personal goals?
- What will the candidate be able to contribute to the neighborhood, region, or country if they complete this program at the University of Edinburgh?
- Candidates must currently reside in one of the countries included on the DAC List of ODA Recipients to be eligible to report on aid in 2021.
- The Glenmore Postgraduate scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition for the duration of the program.
- Candidates have a variety of enrollment alternatives.
- Opportunity to operate in a variety of settings.