- FUNDING TYPE: Partially Funded
- DEADLINE: 1 December 2022
- OPEN TO: All countries
The Kotzen Scholarship in the USA is accepting applications. Simmons University provides fully-funded scholarships to provide an experience of quality education. The fully-funded Kotzen scholarship is for undergraduate female students. Apply now for the four-year undergraduate scholarship and study in the heart of Boston, USA.
Simmons University has helped millions of students in getting a quality education. If you wish to pursue education in the USA, this is a wonderful opportunity to avail. Become a part of the internationally recognized university to grow and corporate with people to work for a better chance.
Scholarship in USA gives women a new view of society by making them leaders and change-makers for the future. Therefore, Simmons University is working on a comprehensive approach to empowering women and breaking the gender norms. Women can lead the world with their education and compete on every level. Thus, being the voice for social justice and equality.
This fully-funded scholarship for international students provides women with successful careers by aiding their education and building confidence. The involvement of women in various fields of education and extracurricular activities will prove to be helpful for society. Therefore, do not miss the chance to grow and be a part of positive social change with your power of knowledge. It is an excellent opportunity to study in the USA no one should miss, share this opportunity with women in your circle and empower them.
Here are more details about the Kotzen Scholarship in the USA
Deadline is December 1, 2022
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 1, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Kotzen scholarship from Simmons University:
- Female students who are fresh students at university can apply for this scholarship.
- Students must have a minimum of 28 scores in the Simmons test on the ACT. At the same time, the score must be 1300 or above on SAT.
- Those who belong to a country where English is not the first language must submit English proficiency test scores. TOEFL SAT or ACT are accepted at Simmons University.
- Students must have a 3.3 GPA or above to be accepted for the scholarship.
- Your previous degree, that is, college, must have taught an advanced-level math course.
- Students must have a record of taking honors, International Baccalaureate (IB) and advanced placement courses.
Simmons University will provide the following benefits to international undergraduate students:
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Exposure to practical learning from working on different projects.
- Furthermore, this scholarship will build confidence in students.
- Moreover, students receive $3000 additionally for their research work.
- An opportunity to study in the USA.
- Most importantly, it is a good opportunity to explore and live in America.
Other details :
Students will be selected for the scholarship based on:
- Academic record.
- Plus, essay writing skills and short answers.
- Motivation for the scholarship.