Gorilla International Scholarship at Pittsburg State University 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Pittsburg State University (PSU) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to $6,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the US.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Pittsburg State University (PSU)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to $6,000 per year
- Host Country: United States
Pittsburg State University is offering Gorilla International Scholarship for more than 200 bachelor’s and master’s programs, in a wide variety of disciplines. This scholarship is provided to international students who are enrolling in PSU for courses commencing in 2023.
Eligibility for Gorilla International Scholarship:
- Applicants should be new international students (freshman, transfer and graduate) applying to PSU for the first time.
- Applicant must have been admitted to a degree program.
- Exchange students, government/employer-sponsored students, students in special short-term, non-degree programs, Intensive English Programs, and other tuition waivers.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Gorilla International Scholarship will be applied in the form of a tuition waiver for up to four years of full-time enrollment for undergraduate students and for up to two years of full time enrollment for graduate students. The scholarship may be rescinded if the cumulative GPA of the student falls below 3.0. This scholarship will not be applied to tuition during summer semesters.
Scholarships will be awarded up to the maximum amount based on the following:
- Grade Point Average (percentage scores)
- Scholarly Activities
- Professional Experiences
- GRE/GMAT Scores
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE English Proficiency Score