Here are more details about the Harvard University MBA Scholarship
Deadline is May 31, 2023
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
- Deadline: May 31, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria to apply for the Harvard University MBA scholarship:
- The scholarship program is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants of Lebanon will be given preference.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- They should demonstrate an optimistic attitude toward bringing positive change in the world.
- Moreover, proficiency in the English language is mandatory.
- Lastly, the applicant must have received an offer letter from Harvard University.
The Harvard University MBA scholarship provides the following benefits:
- Applicants will receive a grant of USA 102,200 for the entire program. This makes USA 51,000 per year for university tuition fees.
- The Boustany Foundation will cover the accommodation and food expenses during the internship program.
- Selected international students will get an opportunity to do an internship at Boustany Foundation.
- Gain professional work experience; enhance knowledge and skills while implementing their theoretical knowledge in practice.
- Top managers of the organization will supervise the internship projects.
- Students will get the chance to travel to Monaco for free.
- Furthermore, this is a chance to get work experience from a top organization and study at the top university in the world.
Other details :
- Updated CV/Resume.
- One Photograph.
- GMAT scores.
- Most importantly, an offer letter from Harvard University.
Here is the step by step process how to apply
- The application is online. Applicants must first apply for regular admission at Harvard University.
- After receiving the offer letter from Harvard, they can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit all the required documents via mail.
- Shortlisted applicants have to appear in the interview. It can be either virtual or in-person.