- FUNDING TYPE: Fully Funded
- DEADLINE: 1 November 2022
- OPEN TO: All countries
Applications are opening soon for the world’s most prestigious scholarship Chevening Scholarship 2022.
Chevening is UK’s top scholarship that provides a one-year master’s program opportunity in the UK universities to all aspiring candidates from Chevening member countries. The scholarship in the UK is a golden opportunity for outstanding, talented and skilled students who want to excel in careers and achieve their goals while studying and getting trained from a world-class educational institution in which they could not study otherwise. This master’s scholarship is offered for those students who have a great aspiration about learning about various cultures, are resilient, and welcoming towards others.
Chevening Scholarship allows outstanding emerging leaders worldwide to obtain a one-year master’s degree in the United Kingdom. While there is no “typical” Chevening Scholar, they are looking for people with the passion, ideas and influence to provide the solutions and leadership necessary to create a better future. Their actual journey will start after they complete and commit to serving their communities after returning to their home countries. This scholarship gathers outstanding scholars and potential leaders from over 160 countries and territories which creates networks, and builds friendships and memories.
Because government scholarships are fully funded (flight, accommodation and course fees are included), you can focus on achieving your professional goals and maximizing your life experience. You will have an opportunity live and study in the United Kingdom for a year. During that time, you can develop professionally and academically, interact widely, experience the culture of the United Kingdom and build lasting positive relationships with the United Kingdom. Upon completing your studies, you will leave the United Kingdom equipped with the knowledge and networks necessary to realize your ideas.
Here are more details about Chevening Scholarship in the UK
Deadline is November 1, 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: list is given in official link
- Deadline: November 1, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Chevening Scholarships in the UK:
- Applicants must be citizens of a countries or territory eligible for Chevening.
- Return to the country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your concession ends.
- Having completed all the components of a university degree that allows you to enter a postgraduate. program at a university in the United Kingdom when you apply. This is usually equivalent to a 2: 1 second-class honors degree in the United Kingdom.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Apply for three eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer of one of these options.
- Comply with the requirements of the Chevening English language.
You are not eligible for a Chevening scholarship if:
- Have dual British or British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or have BN (O) and submit your application from Hong Kong).
- Refugee status in ineligible country.
- Is an employee, a former employee or relative * of an employee (since July 2018) of His Majesty’s Government (including British embassies / high commissions; Department of International Development; Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy; Department of International Trade Affairs; the Ministry of Defense; and the Ministry of Interior), or a staff member of the Commonwealth University Association.
- Employees, former employees or relatives of employees of Chevening Partner organizations are eligible to apply. Still, they cannot receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organization they work for or worked previously or are affiliated through relatives.
- Applicants who previously studied in the United Kingdom are ineligible.
Fully funded Chevening Scholarship will provide the following benefits for international students:
- Full University Enrollment.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel tickets.
- Arrival Subsidy.
- Return Departure Permit.
- Visa application cost.
- Chevening will pay the quarantine cost of candidates (if required).
- Travelling scholarships to attend Chevening events in the United Kingdom.
Other details :
Chevening Scholarship accepts language tests from the following providers:
- Pearson PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- IELTS Academic
- C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge English: Advanced [CAE])
Trinidad ISE II (B2)
- All applicants must demonstrate that they have met the English language requirement of Chevening.
Here is our online session if you want more details about the program from the Chevening scholar
Eligible types of work experience
The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening can include:
- Full-time employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
Work experience can be completed before, during, or after graduating from your undergraduate studies, however, any mandatory employment that counted towards your undergraduate or postgraduate course would not be eligible.