- FUNDING TYPE: Partially Funded
- DEADLINE: Not mentioned
- OPEN TO: All countrie
The Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship is open to international students. Students who want to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs can avail this excellent opportunity to study in China. Students with good academic records and moral behaviors are encouraged to apply for this scholarship in China to study at Nanchang University.
Fully funded scholarships enhance international engagement in Jiangxi province. The host welcomes foreign students with a friendly attitude. You can also apply for the Chinese language program and learn one of the most interesting and growing languages. Students can also check Fully Funded Jiangsu University Scholarship in China.
Over the past few years, China has established one of the top and most affordable education systems globally. No doubt, international students from all around the globe are enrolling in higher education degree programs in Chinese universities. In addition, Chinese universities are also at the top of the list of global universities ranking.
Here are more details about the Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship
- Country: China
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students.
- They must be in good health.
- Students must have excellent academic records with social and moral manners.
- Commit to following the laws and regulations of the Chinese government.
- Applicants must be current students or have been enrolled in an eligible program.
- Applicants already receiving any scholarship are ineligible.
- Students who wish to study the Chinese language or related majors must have relevant Chinese language proficiency. Applicants must provide a certificate of HSK or any other official Chinese language test.
- Students applying for the undergraduate program should provide their high school certificate.
- In addition, applicants must be under the age of 28.
- Applicants for postgraduate must provide their bachelor’s certificate or diploma.
- Students of doctoral programs must be under 45 and hold a master’s degree.
- To apply for the Chinese language program, the applicant must have a senior high school certificate and be under 50.
The Jiangxi provincial government will provide the following benefits to the shortlisted applicants:
- Undergraduate students receive 20,000 yuan.
- Postgraduate and doctoral students receive 25,000 yuan.
- Chinese language students receive 6,000 yuan.
Other details :
- Complete the Jiangxi application form.
- Highest education transcript.
- Applicants currently studying at university must submit their official documents to prove their student status. This is also required to have proof of the expected graduation date.
- Documents must be in Chinese or English language.
- Photocopy of passport.
- Health certificate.
- Letter of recommendation (for master’s and doctoral students).
- Study Plan (for fresh students).
- An incomplete application or any missing document will not be entertained for the scholarship.