HEC Paris MBA Scholarship in France, 2023 is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business studies.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by HEC Paris and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Ranges from 5000 euros to 50% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters, MBA
- Provided by: HEC Paris
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Ranges from 5000 euros to 50% of tuition fees
- Host Country: France
The HEC Paris is offering scholarships to pursue MBA to exceptional applicants.
Any candidate who has applied to the MBA Program will automatically be considered for our Excellence and Diversity scholarships by the HEC Paris MBA Scholarship Committee. In order to be considered for the Forte and L’Oreal scholarships, you must submit your essay at the same time as your application to the MBA program.
Scholarships are awarded in various amounts, and it is the Scholarship Committee that determines the amount of aid being awarded to each candidate. The committee takes into consideration many aspects of your application, including your essays, your background and personal work history, your GMAT score, and the results of your two interviews with HEC Paris MBA alumni.
Our scholarship deadlines run parallel to the deadlines for applying to the program. So you must submit your MBA application in order to be considered for any of the HEC Paris MBA’s scholarships. The last essay of your application is reserved for any additional information you would like to share with the committee for the Excellence and Diversity scholarships.
If you would like to learn more about your potential eligibility for scholarships, we invite you to contact the Marketing and Recruitment Manager for your region.
If you are a scholarship recipient, you will be informed by an Admissions Officer at the time of the final decision of your application. The scholarships will be deducted from the final installment of the MBA tuition fee.
Eligibility for HEC Paris MBA Scholarship in France, 2023:
- All the candidates admitted for HEC can apply for HEC Paris MBA Scholarship, 2023.
- The applicants should complete an online application.
- The candidates will be assessed based on the overall strength of the application and academic excellence.
- The applicants for HEC Paris MBA Scholarship, 2023 will also be evaluated on the basis of the candidate’s GMAT score and the results of the interviews.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Value of HEC Paris MBA Scholarship in France, 2023:
- The recipient of the HEC Scholarship will receive one of the following awards:
- 5,000 euros
- 50% of tuition fees
Deadline for HEC Paris MBA Scholarship in France, 2023:
- The last date to apply for HEC Scholarship in France is within one week of admission deadline.