Details about Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences Scholarship at Nanyang Technological University 2023
Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences Scholarship at Nanyang Technological University 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + travel grant . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + travel grant
- Host Country: Singapore
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
The Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences Scholarship is provided by Nanyang Technological University to students who have enrolled themselves in an undergraduate program at the University.
- Applicants of the Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences Scholarship must have an offer letter for a bachelor’s course in humanities, arts or social sciences offered at Nanyang Technological University to avail of this scholarship.
- Candidates must possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Students must have strong leadership skills and exhibit excellent co-curricular records.
Value of the Scholarship:
All successful applicants will receive the following:
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Travel grant of S$3,000 for an overseas program (one-off) on condition that holder attains at least one semester of Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.50 over 5.0, any time after completing one year of studies (two full semesters) in a humanities, arts and social sciences undergraduate degree program.