ICCR Scholarships for 2023 – 24 (Fully Funded
The Indian Council for Culture Relationship (ICCR) Scholarship is a fully financed academic scholarship program made available by the Indian government to deserving foreign students who cannot afford to attend an Indian university without financial aid.
Eligibility Criteria for ICCR Scholarships for 2023 to 2024
- You must have a good academic performance.
- All undergraduate and postgraduate applicants must be between 18-30 years old.
- All Ph.D. applicants must be under 45 years old.
Required Documents for Your Application
- You must have a passport and a copy of your National ID.
- Undergraduate applicants must have a high school transcript.
- You must have your headshot photo.
- You must have a resume/CV.
- You should write an essay with 500 words.
Financial Benefits of ICCR Scholarships
- Students receive a monthly stipend which is directly deposited into their account
- The ICCR stipend depends on the program you are applying for eg (Ph.D. students receive a higher monthly stipend that Undergraduates).
- The program covers your tuition and examination fees.
- The program covers your accommodation and living expenses.
- The Program covers your health insurance
- The program pays for your (To and From) flight ticket
Available Fields of Study
- Agriculture Science
- Engg courses
- Post Doctoral
- UG courses
- PG courses
- M Phil courses
- Yoga, Music, Dance, Art, and Indian Theatre courses.
- Ph.D. courses
- Undergraduate courses
- Post Graduate courses
Eligible countries for ICCR Scholarships
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Costa Rica
- The Gambia
- Lao PDR
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
How to Apply for ICCR Scholarships? (Step by Step)
Note: The ICC applications are made online. A link to the official ICCR scholarship website will be provided below.
Step 1: Make sure that you meet all of the above ICCR requirements.
Step 2: You will fill out an ICCR application form.
- After clicking on the link provided below, it will take you to the application page.
Step 3: Submit all the required a2ascholarship ICCR gov applicant documents.
Step 4: After submitting all the required documents, you will take an English language test.
Step 5: For those who pass the English test, they will be invited for an interview.
- Questions asked in the interview include: (Why do you want to study in India, Why did you choose the ICCR scholar program, What are you doing now, What do you want to do after graduating).
Step 6: For more information visit the official ICCR website using the link below.