Indonesia Scholarship 2023
For bachelor’s degrees in any of the university’s fields, Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) is offering bachelor’s scholarships at Universitas Negeri Malang in 2023. The last day to apply is February 18, 2023. The value of this scholarship, which is offered by the State University of Malang (Universitas Negeri Malang), is Full Funding, plus a living allowance, a relocation allowance, and other advantages. This scholarship is open to developing countries’ nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Location: Indonesia
- Provided by: State University of Malang (Universitas Negeri Malang)
- Deadline: 18 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, living allowance + settlement allowance + other benefits
The Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia, offers the coveted KNB (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) Scholarship to overseas students from developing nations who wish to study for their bachelor’s in Indonesian universities. The opportunity to learn about and live in the heart of Indonesian culture is provided through this scholarship program. As a result, overseas students will gain a scholarship for their studies and a better understanding of Indonesian culture.
Eligibility criteria for the KNB (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) Bachelor’s Scholarship:
- Applicants have to be a citizen of a developing country.
- Applicants need to be in good health.
- Applicants’ maximum age should be 25 years old.
- Applicants have to be graduated from High School.
- Applicants need to have a good command of English and Indonesian.
- Applicants need to have a recommendation from an Indonesian Embassy in your (nearest) country.
Value of the Indonesia Scholarship:
Successful applicants will have the following benefits:
- Settlement allowance.
- Living allowance.
- Book allowance.
- Research Allowance.
- Health insurance.
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class).