International Excellence Scholarships at RMIT 2023
Details about International Excellence Scholarships at RMIT 2023
International Excellence Scholarships at RMIT 2023 are offered for bachelor’s degrees in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply for this scholarship here. The deadline for sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 50% fee waiver. This scholarship is open for Open to all nationals except Vietnam.
More about RMIT University
RMIT University (officially Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria.
Founded in 1887 as the Working Men’s College of Melbourne by Francis Ormond, it initially opened as a private night school offering instruction in art, science, and technology in response to the industrial revolution in Australia. It was made a public university by an act of the Parliament of Victoria in 1992 after merging with the Phillip Institute of Technology. A dual sector institute, its enrolment of 320 trades students in 1887 has since grown to around 83,000 vocational and higher education students in 2015; which makes it the largest tertiary education provider in Australia. With an annual revenue of A$1.163 billion in 2015, it is also one of the wealthiest universities in Australia.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: RMIT University
- Deadline: The deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 50% fees waiver
RMIT University is offering International Excellence Scholarships to applicants who wish to pursue undergraduate programs at the University.
Eligibility for International Excellence Scholarships:
- Applicants of International Excellence Scholarships can be citizens of all nationalities except for Vietnam.
- Should have achieved a minimum GPA in Year 12 of 75% or equivalent.
- Candidate must meet the relevant program entry requirements.
- Must have evidence of English language proficiency at a level of IELTS (Academic) 6.5 (no band below 6.0) or equivalent. For other international English entry requirements.
Applicants are assessed and ranked by Year 12 GPA (or equivalent) following the eligibility criteria. The top-ranking applicants will be awarded the available scholarships in the respective semester.
Value of the Scholarships:
Successful International Excellence Scholarships applicants will receive a 25% to 50% tuition fee waiver.