Details about International Graduate Fellowships at the American University in Cairo 2023
International Graduate Fellowships at the American University in Cairo 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by The American University in Cairo and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + monthly stipend + monthly housing allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Egypt.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: The American University in Cairo
- Deadline: 17 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + monthly stipend + monthly housing allowance
- Host Country: Egypt
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
International graduate fellowships are offered to highly qualified international students who wish to pursue full-time study (nine credits per semester) toward a master’s degree in one of the graduate programs at AUC.
Eligibility for the International Graduate Fellowships:
- Candidates applying for International Graduate Fellowships must have received full admission into one of the selected Master’s degree programs.
- Applicants of International Graduate Fellowships must have an appropriate undergraduate degree with at least an overall GPA of 3.4 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
Value of International Graduate Fellowships:
The fellowship covers the following:
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
- Medical service and health insurance
- May cover remedial English language requirements
- Monthly housing allowance or accommodation in the AUC residences at the AUC New Cairo campus