Details about International Office Undergraduate Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast 2023
International Office Undergraduate Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Queens University Belfast and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Ireland.
This award is exclusively for new International students beginning their first year of full-time undergraduate study in Queen’s University Belfast in the academic year 2023/24 who meet the conditions of their academic offer.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Queens University Belfast
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £3,000
- Host Country: Ireland
The objective of the International Office Undergraduate Scholarship is to encourage and support outstanding students enrolled to study at University.
Eligibility for International Office Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course at the University.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum of 65% or higher in their high school.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- The following programmes are excluded from eligibility for the International Office Undergraduate Scholarship: Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of the International Office Undergraduate Scholarship will receive a scholarship of worth £2,500 or £3,000.