Details about INTO Academic Achievement International Foundation Progression Scholarship 2023
INTO Academic Achievement International Foundation Progression Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by City University London and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £3,000 fee discount . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: City University London
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £3,000 fee discount
- Host Country: United Kingdom
This scholarship is one of a number available to students studying with INTO City, University of London on a foundation pathway. It’s awarded for outstanding achievement ahead of progression to an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must be the highest performing students in the International Foundation Programme before progressing to an undergraduate course at City.
- Candidates must be international fee payers when progressing to City.
- Offer letter.
- Latest academic transcript.
- Evidence of your English language proficiency.
- A one-page personal statement.
How to apply
To apply, you will need to complete an application form from the INTO City, University of London website. You will also need to have submitted an application for the International Foundation Programme.
When you apply for the scholarship, you will need to have copies of the following documents available:
- Your offer letter
- Your latest academic transcript
- Evidence of your English language proficiency
- A one page personal statement.