Details about Jeremy Bloomfield Memorial Scholarship 2023
Jeremy Bloomfield Memorial Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Education & Environment.
The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by Victoria University of Wellington and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $20,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters, PhD, Post Doc
- Provided by: Victoria University of Wellington
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $20,000
- Host Country: New Zealand
History and purpose:
Wellington UniVentures is funding a scholarship in memory of Jeremy Bloomfield, who worked for Wellington UniVentures’ School Support Services team (previously Viclink) from 2014 until his passing in August 2019. Amongst Jeremy’s passions were a love for education and the environment.
This scholarship has been established to support Wellington UniVentures’ mission, of developing innovations arising from Te Herenga Waka – Victoria University of Wellington research activities and translating the innovation out of the University for maximum benefit to the community. This scholarship will be available to Victoria University of Wellington postgraduate research students, undertaking research in the areas of Education or the Environment.
Eligibility for the Jeremy Bloomfield Memorial Scholarship:
Applicants must be enrolled at Te Herenga Waka – Victoria University of Wellington in a discipline substantially related to Education or the Environment at postgraduate level.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled at Te Herenga Waka – Victoria University of Wellington, undertaking postgraduate research (PhD or Masters level) in any discipline related to Education or the Environment.
- The scholarship must be used to support a substantial step towards translating an existing research-derived innovation, to the wider community for practical use and impact. Examples of eligible activity include; the development of a product, service or prototype to implement innovative research findings. The scholarship may not be used to fund new research activities.
- A breakdown of how the funds will be used.
- A personal statement outlining the goals of the project, what constitutes its success and a high-level project management style breakdown of the activities to be undertaken.
- A reference attesting to the innovation of the research and its ability to be translated/mobilised for external impact.
- A CV.
- A copy of the most recent academic transcript.