KAUST Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2023
KAUST scholarship program is open for fall 2023. King Abdullah University of Science and Technology offers fully-funded KAUST Scholarship for international students to pursue postgraduate programs. A total of 150 scholarships are being offered under this program for masters and PhD programs. Fully funded scholarships will cover all academic expenses including university fees, monthly allowance, medical coverage, accommodation, and support for relocation. Students do not need to worry about financial burden as the scholarship will provide complete support for international students.
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is one of the top-ranked universities in Saudi Arabia. It ranks 434 in the global ranking and is admired by international students for pursuing their studies. Various fields of study are available at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, like Science, technology, engineering, and many more. A list of available programs is mentioned below.
The university offers state-of-the-art facilities and equipment that include some of the world’s most advanced computational and experimental resources. With a focus on interdisciplinary research, KAUST is at the forefront of scientific discovery in various fields, including energy, water, food, and the environment. Moreover, KAUST attracts renowned researchers and scholars worldwide, providing access to world-class research facilities and networking opportunities with the most knowledgeable and experienced professionals in their respective fields. Additionally, studying at KAUST provides students with a unique cultural experience in the Middle East, exposing them to a rich and diverse history and culture.
King Abdullah was the last King of Saudi Arabia on which the scholarship is named. Saudi Arabia is currently working on more scholarship programs to attract international students and develop the value of its universities. The KAUST Scholarship for international students is a part of that initiative. Students enrolled in the bachelor’s program will be most welcome to continue their master’s or PhD there as well, without any restrictions. Students can also check other scholarships offered to study in Saudi Arabia.
Courses Offered at KAUST:
- Environmental Science
- Marine Science
- Plant Science
- Applied Mathematics & Computational Science
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Science
- Earth Science & Engineering
- Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering
- Material Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you also looking forward to apply for the scholarship in Saudi Arabia for the fall 2023 session? Before you start the application, read the criteria and requirements below to ensure your eligibility for the fully funded KAUST scholarship program.
Eligibility Criteria for the KAUST Scholarship Program 2023:
- Applicants from all countries can apply.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree to apply for a master’s program.
- For doctoral programs, applicants must have a master’s degree.
- Applicants must be mentally and physically fit.
- Selected applicants are required to behave well and perform well in academics.
All ready to start your application? Wait! First check what financial coverage this scholarship is offering and the benefits students will receive. Opportunities Circle has listed them below.
KAUST Scholarship Benefits:
- KAUST scholarship will cover full tuition fee.
- The monthly living allowance will be provided, depending on the degree program.
- The King Abdullah scholarship will cover all the transport expenses.
- The university will also cover medical and dental insurance.
- Relocation support will be provided.
- Last but not least, KAUST will also provide housing/accommodation.
- Opportunity to study in Saudi Arabia for free!
Documents Required for KAUST International Scholarship:
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE (not compulsory)
- University transcript
- Graduation certificate
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Three letters of recommendation (by professor or advisor)
- English language proficiency (TOEFL score 79 or IELTS 6.5).