The KAUST VSRP Internship program 2023 is one of the best opportunities for individuals who are passionate about research and innovation. The program offers a free research experience at the renowned King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) in Saudi Arabia. This immersive program enables students from around the world to work with genius researchers and acquire practical research experience in different scientific and engineering disciplines. Participants can also benefit from extensive professional development opportunities, including workshops, seminars, and networking events.
The Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) is a unique program that offers students the chance to conduct innovative research at KAUST. Through this landmark internship, talented students can undertake research ranging across diverse disciplines and programs. With VSRP research projects that span the breadth of the scientific and engineering fields, driven students with insatiable curiosity and strong academic performance, can gain unparalleled opportunities to pursue their research questions under the guidance and support of KAUST faculty mentors. Get ready to contribute your ideas in an international research community! Apply also for Interpol Internships in France 2023
This program accepts students from various backgrounds worldwide to participate and gain practical research experience at the renowned King Abdullah University of Science and Technology in Saudi Arabia. Additionally, the program offers an excellent platform for students to present their research findings and attend international conferences.
More Information About KAUST VSRP Internships in Saudi Arabia 2023:
- Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science & Technology)
- Total Internships: 130
- Program Duration: 3 to 6 Months
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: Open Throughout the Year
Benefits of KAUST VSRP Internships in Saudi Arabia 2023:
- $1000 Monthly Stipend
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Private Bedroom
- Health insurance
- Social and other Activities
- Community Resources
Fields of Internship:
- Environmental Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
- Biological Fields.
Who is Eligible for KAUST Internships 2023?
- Undergraduate students in 3rd year or above and Masters Students.
Current PhD candidates, KAUST students or KAUST alumni are ineligible to apply
- GPA 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B)
- Strong verbal and written English Skills
Recommended levels, minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.5 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
What are the Required Documents to Apply for KAUST Internships?
- Official Transcript from Current Institute in English or Arabic language
- Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Valid Passport
- Once all requirements have been submitted, your complete application will be reviewed and you may be contacted by the faculty member for a ZOOM interview to discuss your academic, your research background and to learn more about your interest in the internship.
- If you are selected to move forward, you will receive an invitation to schedule a ZOOM interview with the Office of Admissions, where we will discuss any questions you may have about life at KAUST and hear more about you.
- If you are approved, you will receive an email acceptance letter following the interview.
- Finally, a travel advisor will get in touch with you to help make a smooth relocation to the KAUST campus.
How to Apply for KAUST Internships 2023?
- Visit the KAUST VSRP website: Go to the KAUST VSRP website and review the eligibility requirements, program details, and application process.
- Create an account: Create an account on the KAUST VSRP online application portal and fill out the required information, including personal and academic details.
- Upload required documents: Upload all the required documents, such as your academic transcripts, CV, personal statement, and two letters of recommendation.
- Choose research areas: Select the research areas that interest you the most and align with your academic background and career aspirations.
- Submit your application: Submit your completed application before the application deadline.
- Wait for the selection process: The selection committee will review your application and notify you of their decision within a few weeks.