Details about King Abdullah University of Science and Technology KAUST Fellowship 2023
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology KAUST Fellowship 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university . The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + living allowance + other expenses . This scholarship is open for:
Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + living allowance + other expenses
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
KAUST Fellowship offers students a distinctive and collaborative research integrated with graduate education and acts as a catalyst for innovation, economic development and social prosperity. The KAUST Fellowship is the general scholarship program of the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Eligibility criteria for the KAUST Fellowship:
- KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS.
- Only official TOEFL or IELTS scores will be accepted.
- A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
- Official test results should be sent directly from ETS.
- Submit an official, complete university Transcript/ Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended.
Benefits of the KAUST Fellowship:
All admitted students receive the benefits of the KAUST Fellowship which supports students for the duration of their graduate studies. The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation support