About Maibec Scholarship at Laval University 2023
Maibec Scholarship at Laval University 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Wood Engineering and Biobased materials.
The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $12,500 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals..
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada
- Deadline: 21 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $12,500 per year
- Host Country: Canada
Recruit promising students to train highly qualified personnel and support research in secondary wood processing.
Eligibility for the Maibec Scholarship:
- Applicants must have maintained a bachelor’s program average greater than 3.00/4.33 or the equivalent at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Candidates should have started in the winter of 2023 or have submitted a complete application for admission for the summer 2023 or fall 2023 session to the master’s program in wood and biobased materials engineering with a thesis before April 3, 2023.
- Students should have a research project related to the secondary wood processing sector:
- Material durability
- Wood protection
- Wood strength
- building envelope
- Characteristics of wood fibers
- Excellence of the academic record.
- Social engagement.
- Dynamism and leadership.
- Quality of the file submitted.