Malaysia Government Scholarship for international students aims to attract, motivate and retain talented students from abroad. This Malaysian international scholarship will allow graduate students with strong academic records and co-curricular activities to study at top Malaysian universities. Malaysia International Scholarship Program 2023 offers a wide range of master’s courses for international students. It is a good opportunity to stay, explore, study in Malaysia, gain experience and exposure, and learn from world-class professors and the higher education system. The fully funded master’s scholarship in Malaysia will allow students to experience the amazing hospitality of Malaysia as well. So what are you waiting for? Don’t miss this opportunity! However, before you start applying for the Malaysian Government Scholarship, check the details below.
- Country: Malaysia
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: ASEAN countries, Morocco, Pakistan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Australia, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Cameroon, Canada, Cyprus, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Antigua and Barbuda, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Kingdom, Vanuatu, Zambia, Qatar, Palestine, Algeria, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan, China, Senegal, Suria, South Korea, Hong Kong, Egypt, Tunisia, Georgia, Tajikistan, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Jordan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Libya, Kazakhstan, Yemen, Uzbekistan
Fields of Study for Malaysia International Scholarship:
Almost all academic fields are accepted under Malaysia Government S Scholarship in Malaysia for Masters & PhD students. Applicants can apply for any accredited courses. But the following courses will be given priority:
- Arts and Humanities
- Business, Administration and Law
- Social Sciences, Journalism and Information
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries and Veterinary
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction
- Health and Welfare (excluding nursing, medicine, and pharmacy)
List of Universities:
Four private and 20 public universities in Malaysia are participating for the Malaysia Government Scholarship 2023-24. The list is given below:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISA)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- INCEIF University (INCEIF)
Eligibility Criteria :
You must be interested in applying for the MIS Scholarship in Malaysia 2023. Before you proceed to the application, check the requirements of this postgraduate scholarship program. Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for the fully-funded scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria of the Malaysia Government Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be graduates/citizens from the countries mentioned above.
- Applicant must not be more than 40 years for a master’s degree and 45 years for a PhD.
- They must intend to pursue their full-time postgraduate studies in Malaysia.
- Applicants currently studying full-time postgraduate studies in any university listed above with at least two (2) semesters remaining before the end of the degree can also apply for this postgraduate scholarship.
- Applicants must have an excellent and brilliant academic record with a minimum of 3.0 CGPA.
- Furthermore, applicants must submit a written proposal with a minimum of 1,000 words relevant to their field of study.
- International students must have English Language Proficiency Proof like IELTS or TOEFL in order to apply to apply for the Malaysia Government Scholarship Program.
Interested in Malaysian International Scholarship MIS 2023. Go for it! However, before starting the process, check this section for benefits and financial coverage.
Benefits of the Malaysia Government Scholarship 2023:
- The postgraduate scholarship will cover full tuition fees, which the university will directly provide.
- Scholarship recipients will also receive a monthly living allowance of RM 1,500.00.
- International students will get a chance to visit Malaysia.
- Students will get experience in the excellent Malaysian academic system.
- Opportunity to network with students from different academic backgrounds and different countries.
Malaysia International Scholarship Requirements:
All the below documents are compulsory and to be uploaded via the online application system (scanned and save in PDF format):
- Application form.
- A certified copy of the applicant’s passport as evidence of nationality (passport should have a minimum of 6 months validity).
- A certified copy of the applicant’s academic transcript.
- Transcripts must represent the record of all the courses taken throughout the degree programs.
- Applicants must submit their undergraduate transcripts for a master’s scholarship, and for a PhD scholarship, they must also submit transcripts of their master’s studies.
- Applicants must submit an official certifying document issued by the applicants’ university that describes the university’s grading system if an applicant’s transcript does not include information on CGPA, marks or score percentile.
- A Letter of Recommendation from any two referees.
- A certified copy of English language proficiency proof.
- Admission letter from an above-listed Malaysian university.
- Research Proposal.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- The application process for the Malaysia Government Scholarship is online.
- Applicants must first register. After registration, sign in for the application.
- Applicant must submit an application form and upload all the required documents in PDF format.
Application Deadline for MIS 2023:
The application deadline for Malaysian International Scholarship 2023 for International Students is 18 May 2023.