The best opportunity to fully fund your higher education is by just taking simple steps to apply for MBZUAI Scholarships In UAE. Nominate yourself now for these scholarships to pursue a master’s, or Ph.D. in the UAE. These scholarships are completely free of cost covering all expenses necessary for your education in UAE. This program welcomes all international students to apply regardless of their gender or nationality.
This is the best chance to visit UAE and experience the best education with the best teachers in MBZUAI. The university offers these scholarships in order to provide students with a high-quality education in several fields.
Brief Details About MBZUAI Scholarships In UAE
- Host Country: UAE
- Host University: MBZUAI
- Level of Study: Masteer’s and Ph.D.
- Fields of Study: Almost all fields
- Finalcial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: All Counteis and nationalties
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 30 April 2023
Benefits of MBZUAI Scholarships In UAE
- Complete Tuition Fees
- A sufficient amount of monthly stipend for every student
- Free on campus during academic time
- Students who are not UAE natives will also take benefits like medications and visa fares.
Eligibility Criteria for MBZUAI Scholarships In UAE
- Applicants to MBZUAI can be from any nation are welcome
- Certificates and transcripts are required both must be in English.
- Students can submit an application with their result copy and a letter when they want to After admission, they will present original documents. Students are required to provide an attested certificate.
Required Documents For Application
- The application Form is available online.
- Passport copy that is valid.
- White background picture
- Pakistan natives are permitted to have a copy of the certified Pakistan CNIC
Details About MBZUAI
Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence is a graduate-level, research-based academic institution located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The current president, Professor Eric Xing, joined in January 2021. Sir J. Michael Brady served as the founding, interim president.