Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2023-24 in Hungary (Fully Funded)
The Hungarian Government Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships Program 2023-24 is now open for applications. Established in 2013, the program aims to promote the internationalization of Hungarian higher education by attracting top students from around the world. The scholarships offer recipients the opportunity to enjoy high-quality education at some of the best institutions in Hungary while establishing personal and professional attachments to the country. The program is coordinated by Tempus Public Foundation, and applications are open to eligible students from all countries. We encourage you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to study in Hungary!
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2023-24 is a prestigious program that provides full funding for selected international students wishing to study at a Hungarian institution of higher education. The scholarship is based on bilateral education agreements between Hungary and selected governments, and as a result, attracts applicants from all over the world. Each year, over 5000 students from more than 80 countries are selected to receive the scholarship, which covers all higher education fields at all degree levels. In addition to full-time programs, the scholarship also covers part-time and doctoral programs. As a result, the Hungary Scholarship is one of the most comprehensive and competitive scholarships available.
Hungary is an increasingly popular destination for international students, offering a high-quality and affordable education in a safe and friendly environment. Located in the heart of Europe, Hungary is convenient to travel to from most parts of the continent, and its capital city, Budapest, is home to a vibrant student community. In addition to its many universities and colleges, Hungary also boasts a rich cultural heritage, with several UNESCO World Heritage Sites within its borders.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2022-2023 Details:
- Managed by: Government of Hungary
- Course level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Full funded/partial funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Award country: Hungary
Benefits of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24:
For B.A/M.A, One Tier Masters, Non-Degree Programs:
- Tuition-free education
- The monthly amount of HUF 43,700 (cca EUR 120) for 12 months.
- In addition, the program will provide free dormitory accommodations or an accommodation allowance of 40,000 HUF per month (it does not cover the full cost of living).
- Medical insurance is provided for up to HUF 65,000 (cca EUR 180) for 12 months per person.
For PhD in Hungary:
- Tuition-free education
- The monthly amount of HUF 140,000 (cca EUR 390) for the first phase of 4 semesters.
- The monthly amount of HUF 180,000 (cca EUR 500) for the second phase of 4 semesters until the completion of studies.
- During the entire duration of the program, free dormitory accommodation or an accommodation allowance of HUF 40,000 per month will be provided (it does not cover the full cost of living).
- Each person is provided with medical insurance worth up to HUF 65,000 (EUR 180) for a period of 12 months.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria:
- You can apply if you are from one of the eligible countries.
- In order to apply for a bachelor’s degree, you must have a secondary school graduation certificate.
- You should also have excellent academic records.
- The candidate for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree.
- To be eligible for a doctoral degree, candidates should have a master’s degree.
- If you are applying for a non-degree or one-tier program, the sending/home university must issue you a certificate of student status.
- Candidate nominations should be made by the responsible authorities in Sending partner countries.
- You can find detailed information on the eligibility criteria on the Stipendium Hungaricum official website.
The application deadline to apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 is 16th January 2023.
- Online application form.
- National ID card or Passport Copy
- Motivational Letter
- Medical certificate.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Proof of Language proficiency.
- School certificates.
- Portfolio & Audio Portfolio (for Art and Music applicants only).