Monash University Scholarship 2023 in Australia
Applications are open for the Monash University International Undergraduate Pharmacy Scholarship 2023. The scholarship in Australia is open to all national and international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree in pharmacy. Monash University scholarships for international students 2023 is a merit-based scholarship, so students with excellent academic records are encouraged to apply if they want to pursue pharmacy studies.
The Monash University undergraduate scholarships for international students aim to support and promote pharmacy education among students who cannot afford to study in Australia or belong to developing countries. This international scholarship selects four applicants annually based on their excellent academics to study their undergraduate in Australia for free. International students with outstanding academic records are encouraged to apply for this golden opportunity. This international opportunity to study in Australia will open the gate to your success.
The International undergraduate scholarship in Australia will support students financially. Monash undergraduate scholarships will help students to participate in extra-curricular activities, do an internship and focus on the research project instead of working part-time. This Monash undergraduate scholarship will develop technical skills related to the medical field that will be used in future. The undergraduate scholarship in Australia will enhance your abilities and networking. The international scholarship will be awarded to the highest-achieving students to study pharmacy in Australia.
Monash University is the second oldest university in Australia, founded in 1958. It is established as a public research university. Monash University has a global reputation for its teaching methodologies and quality. Monash offers various courses along with the best academic facilities. Students will have a great educational environment and experience under the supervision of top-class professors. Monash University welcomes a lot of international students every year. The university provides different funds for international students to pursue their studies in Australia without financial burden. So, if you want to study pharmacy at an international university, prepare and start with the application process today!
Here are more details about the Monash University Undergraduate Scholarship
- Country: Australia
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
You must apply for this Monash University Scholarship in Australia. Before starting the application process, check the criteria provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for the International Undergraduate Pharmacy Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students.
- They must have completed their higher education equivalent to Australian high school studies.
- Citizens of Australia and New Zealand are ineligible for this program.
- Furthermore, international students must have an English proficiency certificate (IELTS or TOEFL).
- Applicants must currently be pursuing an undergraduate degree in pharmacy at any Monash campus in Australia.
- Applicants must have an overseas qualification at the time of application.
- An overseas applicant with an Australian qualification who has not applied for a course through VTAC is eligible for the scholarship.
- Students will be selected based on their academic records. The highest-achieving students will be awarded the scholarship.
Interested in this international pharmacy scholarship in Australia? Then apply for the Monash University Undergraduate Pharmacy Scholarship. Check the benefits and financial coverage provided under this Australian scholarship.
Benefits of the Monash University International Undergraduate Pharmacy Scholarship:
- The scholarship will provide financial coverage for up to $100,000 in total.
- A 50% tuition fee will be paid per year until the minimum credit points for the degree. This scholarship will be awarded to two of the highest-achieving standards.
- 25% tuition fee will be paid per year until the minimum credit points of the degree are completed. This scholarship will be awarded to the second two highest achieving students.
- To retain this scholarship, students must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
- A chance to enhance your skills and focus on your research.
- Opportunity to study in Australia.