The OKP scholarship is administered by Nuffic and supported by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
International students can now apply for the Netherlands Orange Knowledge (OKP) Scholarships 2023. This program’s objective is to improve working professionals’ and students’ economic and social well-being on a global scale.
International students can apply for fully financed masters and short course scholarships through the OKP Netherlands Government Scholarships 2023. The Netherlands Scholarship is part of the Orange Knowledge Program and covers tuition, visa costs, round-trip airline tickets, health insurance, and living expenses in the Netherlands.
The goal of the Orange Knowledge Programme is to improve capacity, knowledge, and skills at the individual and organizational levels in the partner nations’ technical and vocational education and training, higher education, and other sectors connected to key issues. Following selection, the chosen candidates will pursue their Masters, MBA, MA, MSc, MPhil, or short courses at one of the top institutions in Holland.
Brief Details OKP Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host Institution: N/A
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Masters, & Ph.D.
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: March 2023
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Paul Selzer Fellowship 2022 Australia
Benefits of OKP
- Full Tuition Fees
- Visa Cost
- Free roundtrip travel tickets
- Health Insurance
- Applicants must have worked for an organization, university, institute, company, NGO, or commission that has a national/local focus or educational/vocational focus.
- An applicant must have experience in his field of interest or belong to a relevant network or be employed within that field.
- The applicant must be a citizen of one of the above-mentioned countries. Applicants must also provide all required documentation.
- Applicants should provide a government statement if a letter is required by the local government.
- Check More INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS.
How to Apply?
- Find an eligible program: Before you can apply for the OKP scholarship, you must find a course or program that fits your needs and is eligible for the scholarship. Eligible programs can be found on the official website.
- Fill out the application form: Once you have found an eligible program, you must then fill out an application form, which is available on the Nuffic website. The application form will ask for personal and professional information, as well as information about the program you wish to attend.
- Prepare the necessary documentation: You will need to provide a CV, academic transcripts, and language test scores (if required) and obtain letters of recommendation from two references. Your references must be familiar with your professional and academic background.
- Check the application deadline: It is essential to check the specific application deadline for the OKP scholarship as it may vary depending on the country and the institution.
- Submit your application: After you have completed the application form, gathered the necessary documentation, and checked the application deadline, you can submit your application.
- Wait for the election results: The selection process for the OKP scholarship is highly competitive, and not all applicants will be selected. The selection will be based on several factors such as the applicant’s academic and professional qualifications, motivation, and the relevance of the program to their home country.