Details about RREF Bursary at Henley Business School 2023
RREF Bursary at Henley Business School 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Real Estate & Planning.
The deadline for the sending your application is 19 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by The Reading Real Estate Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to £20,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: The Reading Real Estate Foundation
- Deadline: 19 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to £20,000 per year
- Host Country: United Kingdom
The University of Reading’s Henley Business School is offering an RREF bursary for bachelor’s or master’s students attending the Business School. This Bursary is funded by the Reading Real Estate Foundation.
Eligibility for the RREF Bursary:
- Applicants must have applied or enrolled as a Bachelor’s or Master’s student at the Henley Business School.
- The eligible courses are Real Estate/Real Estate Finance, Development Planning, Rural Land and Business Management, International Planning and Sustainable Urban Planning or Housing Development and Management.
- Candidates should demonstrate financial need and dedication to their studies.
- Students must demonstrate a commitment to their studies and a willingness to act as RREF Volunteers.
Value of bursary:
- RREF MSc Bursary recipients can receive up to £10,000 towards the cost of their tuition fees. The sum of the bursary awarded will be deducted from tuition fees.
- RREF BSc Bursary recipients can receive up to £60,000 (£20,000 per year for the three years of study) towards the cost of living. This will be awarded during the first term of each year.
Generously supported by alumni and corporate donors to RREF, bursaries and scholarships are open for applications from Undergraduate and Postgraduate students studying at the School of Real Estate & Planning at the University of Reading.