Saudi Arabia Scholarship
Applications are now being accepted for master’s and doctoral scholarships at King Fahd University. Also available for Fall 2023 are MBA programs in Saudi Arabia. The Shah Fahd University Scholarship (KFUPM) 2023 is a fully financed scholarship available to Saudi Arabian citizens living locally as well as to overseas applicants.
King Fahd University was placed 186th in the world according to the top 200 rankings released by the World University Rankings in 2022. The King Abdullah Scholarship Program 2023 was introduced by Shah Fahd and the brother of King Abdullah. The King Fahad Scholarship is open to female students as well, kindly note.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Paul Selzer Fellowship 2022 Australia
Brief Details About King Fahd Scholarships
- Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Host Institution: King Fahd University
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Masters and Ph.D. Degrees
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 11 February 2023
Benefits of King Fahd Scholarships
- Free Tuition Fee
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Airfare ticket prepaid for the initial trip to Dammam, at the beginning of the contract, and a return ticket after completing the degree of RA and Lecture-B.
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- Projects funded by the University.
Available Fields of Study
|Chemical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|City & Regional Planning||M.C.R.P.|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Construction Engineering & Management||M.Sc.|
|Electrical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Information Assurance & Security||M.Sc.|
|Materials Science & Engineering||M.Sc.|
|Mathematical Sciences||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Medical Physics||M. Med. Phys.|
|Petroleum Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Systems & Control Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
For Ph.D. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A GPA of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. And a master’s degree.
4-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
At least 1 course in college-level calculus covers both differentiation and integration.
- At least one year of total work experience. This requirement can be waived for applicants with exceptional graduate assistants, research assistants, and academic records.
- Copy of ID (National Identity / Saudi Citizen / Passport – Saudi Arabia / Applicant from outside residence – KSA resident)
- Official Text [For Ph.D. Applicants – For Masters and Masters applicants.
- After submitting the online application, submit three () recommendations from your academic referee through the online suggestion system. Review (letter of recommendation)
- The purpose of this statement (a one-page article focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Photo size(passport) with white background (optional for women)
- CV summarizes your education and work experience. Check (How to Create a Proficient CV)
- GMAT (for international MBA applicants).
- TOEFL (minimum 68 for MS and 79 for Ph.D.) or IELTS (minimum 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for Ph.D.) if available]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]