$500 SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY CONTEST 2023, PITTSBURGH INJURY LAWYERS P.C.
Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
Annual $500 scholarship
1 July 2023
By providing an annual $500 scholarship, we hope to assist students thinking about or pursuing a law education in covering their educational expenses. The scholarship will be awarded based on an essay contest with a personal injury law theme.
Asylum Seekers and Refugees Scholarship IN Australia
Canada Scholarships 2023| Fully Funded
Think Big Scholarships 2023 | IN UK
VISEGRAD Scholarships 2023 in Central Europe
Both undergraduate students who plan to attend law school in the future and current graduate/law students are eligible for the scholarship opportunity. All candidates must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate, graduate, or law program in the United States.
- annual scholarship of $500
- We will publish the essay and the winner’s name on our website.
- Both undergraduate students who plan to attend law school in the future and current graduate/law students are eligible for the scholarship opportunity. All candidates must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate, graduate, or law program in the United States.
- The author’s name, address, phone number, current major, and college should all be included in all submissions.
- All entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must be in .pdf format
- All submissions must be submitted by July 31, 2023.
- The winner will be announced via our website on August 31, 2023.
In the past year, claims alleging physical and sexual sexual harassment and assault have increased against rideshare businesses. These companies’ drivers are regarded as independent contractors. Should these businesses be held accountable for any actions taken by their drivers or accidents that happen to them? If not, why not?
- Use a maximum of 1500 words
- Specifically answer the question(s) provided
- Use case law and online articles to support your answer.
- Proper spelling, grammar, and citations should be used.
- Any submissions will be scanned for plagiarism.