Shanghai Government Scholarships at East China Normal University 2023-24 (Fully Funded).
The Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) program at East China Normal University is now accepting applications from international students. International Students can apply for the East China Normal University Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 which provides full funding to international students for study in Shanghai, China. The scholarship is provided by the Shanghai Government (Chinese Government Scholarship) for International Students from all over the world for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. (Doctoral) Degree Programs for Study in China. The East China Normal University scholarships 2023 are fully funded and cover tuition fees, on-campus housing, stipends, and medical insurance, and international students from all countries may apply for a full-time degree program.
The Chinese Government Scholarship Program provides scholarships to outstanding international students from all over the world every year to study at different Chinese universities in Shanghai, China. Shanghai Government Scholarships are aimed at building science and technology innovation centers with global influence and promote international collaboration and mutual understanding. The East China Normal University is one of the prestigious universities participating in this Shanghai Government Scholarships program to provide international students the opportunity to study degree programs at bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels.
The fully-funded international scholarship program provides candidates with the opportunity to expand their academic knowledge and develop their professional skills during their stay in China by learning new skills and polishing the expertise they acquired. Moreover, the Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 provides students with the opportunity to interact with people from different cultures, religions, ethnicities, as well as socio-political and economic backgrounds. Under the mentorship of world-class supervisors, the intellectuals are exposed to different disciplines and their relevant educational activities The Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) is a fully-funded scholarship, which includes all expenses associated with the study in China.
Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: China
- Host University: East China Normal University
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree
- Eligibility: International students
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 10, 2023
Undergraduate Programs: 4 to 5 years
Master’s Programs: 2 to 3 years
Doctoral Programs3: to 4 years
Benefits of Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 in China:
Type A (Full Scholarship)
Exempt From Full Tuition fee
Free Accommodation on campus
Provide Free Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Doctoral program: CNY3500
Graduate program: CNY3000;
Undergraduate program: CNY2500)
Type B (Partial Scholarship)
- Exempt from tuition fee
- comprehensive medical insurance.
Available Study Fields List:
- International Chinese Studies
- Advanced International and Area Studies
- Educational Technology
- Teacher Education
- Educational Psychology
- Education Science
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Business, Economics, Management Administration
- Finance and Statics
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Molecular Engineering
- Chinese Language & Literature
- Social Development
- Foreign Language
- Physical Education and Health Care
- Fine Arts
- Geographic Sciences
- Ecological and Environmental Sciences
- Urban and Regional Sciences
- Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy
- Estuary and Coastal Research
Eligibility Criteria for Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023:
- A Candidate must be an international student, a non-Chinese citizen, and in good health.
- A Candidate applying for a pre-college program must have a high school diploma and be under 23.
- A Candidate applying for a bachelor degree program must have a high school diploma and be under 25.
- A Candidate applying for a master degree program must have a bachelor degree and be under 35.
- A Candidate applying for a Phd degree program must have a master degree and under 40.
- SGS application form
- East China Normal University application form
- Educational Certificates
- Copy of Passport
- Study Plan
- Research proposal (If Applicable)
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation letters
- Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (if applicable)
- Proof of Language
- Non-Criminal Certificate
The application deadline to Apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarship Program 2023 in China is May 10th, 2023.
How To Apply For Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023?
- The applicants must submit their applications online via the official website.
- To apply for this program, applicants must complete an online application at
- institutional code is 10269).
- The SGS form should be completed with all the required documents.
- Please ensure that you download the form after completing it.
- Applicants should not submit their application documents by email or fax.