Singapore Scholarships 2023 Details about Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship 2023
Singapore Scholarships 2023 Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Singapore Management University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + study-related expenses + provisions . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + study-related expenses + provisions
About The Scholarship:
Established in 2019, the Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship is available to first year full-time undergraduates pursuing any degree programme at the Singapore Management University. The objective is to nurture undergraduates to be creative, reflective global citizens and future leaders devoted to creating meaningful impact in business and society.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Paul Selzer Fellowship 2022 Australia
- Applicant must be a full-time first-year undergraduates enrolled in any degree programme
- Must be from any nationality, but priority is given for Singaporeans, Malaysians and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Must show excellent academic results
- Must have demonstrated leadership qualities and social skills
- Must be actively involved in sports and community service activities.
To apply for Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship there is no separate application form, indicate your interest in the Scholarship section of the online application form for admission.