The Slovak Government Scholarships are open to students who wish to pursue Bachelor’s, Master or Ph.D. degrees. This is a fully-funded scholarship, which means students get stipends, accommodations, and other allowances. The students short-listed will also enjoy discounts from the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Ministry of Sport of the Slovak Republic.
The Slovak Government scholarships are offered for a definite period of degree completion. The scholarship period may change by the Ministry of Education, Research, Science and Sport. This can only be in exceptional cases. The students are required to take a one-year Slovak language elementary course before starting their education in Slovak. Even during the language course, students will receive a monthly stipend and accommodation from the government of Slovak.
Here are more details about the Slovak Government Scholarships
Deadline is May 30, 2022
- Country: Slovakia
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 30, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria to apply for the Slovak government scholarship:
Criteria for Bachelor and Master’s studies:
- Students from specific countries can apply for this scholarship; check the list of eligible countries.
- Students must have completed high school.
- Applicants must have good academic grades.
- They must not be above the age of 26 years at the time of application.
- Excellent grades in the major subjects will be preferred.
- Students must have completed their previous education in the last three years.
- Applicants must be working in the public sector.
- Alternatively, those who have completed their last degree must have two-year of continuous public service.
- Bachelor’s degree of at least upper second class honors-level or relevant master’s degree.
- Not be more than 35 years of age at the time of application.
The short-listed students will receive the following benefits from the government of Slovak:
Bachelor’s and Master’s Students
- Monthly stipend of 280 euros.
- One-time stipend of 35 euros for commencement of studies in Slovak.
- A one-time stipend of 100 euros for the completion of the study.
- Eighty euros stipend for the public university.
- Monthly stipend of 330 euros.
- A one-time stipend of 35 euros for commencement of studies in Slovak.
- One-time stipend of 100 euros for completion of studies.
- Monthly stipend of 240 euros for the public university.
Language studies benefits for all levels of degrees:
- Monthly stipend of 280 euros.
- One-time stipend of 35 euros for commencement of language course.
- Monthly stipend of 80 euros for public universities.
- The host organization may also cover accommodation allowance, meal allowance and thesis expenses.
- They may also provide translation and authentication of the diploma.
- Students receive 50 euros as a bonus for maintaining an average grade of 1.3.
- PhD students receive 170 euros for passing exams by the deadline.
Other details :
- Motivational letter.
- Scanned copies of passport.
- A photo in a size of 3.5 cm * 4 cm.
- Two recommendation letters from their teachers.
- Diploma/degree and transcript of the highest level of degree.
- Birth certificate in Slovak, Czech, French, Spanish or English language.
- Results of each year in high school for applying for a bachelor’s degree.
- If the student has not completed their degree, they can attach their transcript of records from last year.
- Interested students can apply for the scholarship through the online portal.
- Fill out the application form as instructed.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Make sure all the information is correct.
- Apply before the deadline.
- The deadline for the application and document submission is 30 May 2022.