The Slovak Government Scholarships are open to students who wish to pursue Bachelor’s, Master or Ph.D. degrees. This is a fully-funded scholarship, which means students get stipends, accommodations, and other allowances. The students short-listed will also enjoy discounts from the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Ministry of Sport of the Slovak Republic.
The Slovak Government scholarships are offered for a definite period of degree completion. The scholarship period may change by the Ministry of Education, Research, Science and Sport. This can only be in exceptional cases. The students are required to take a one-year Slovak language elementary course before starting their education in Slovak. Even during the language course, students will receive a monthly stipend and accommodation from the government of Slovak.
Here are more details about the Slovak Government Scholarships
- Country: England
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: International and EU students
- Deadline: May 31, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the UEA international development scholarship in UK:
- Students must currently be enrolled in a full-time master’s degree.
- Applicants from any country can apply.
- They should be paying their fee at international rates.
- Scholarship is open to international and EU students.
- English proficiency is necessary.
- Moreover, they should currently be taking any full time master’s course from the School of International Development.
The University of East Anglia scholarship offers the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- Students receive 18,500 euros for fee payment.
- Be a part of UEA’s social network and community.
- Furthermore, students will get a chance of placement or internship at the host institute.
- It is a good opportunity to study in England.
- Firstly, students must select any master’s course from the website.
- Students must receive an offer letter from the University of East Anglia before starting the application.
- In addition, applicants must submit a written statement.
- The written form must contain details of how this program will help them achieve their goals and how their learning will help the institute. The written statement must not exceed 250 words.
- Deadline for scholarship form submission is 31 May 2022, make sure to submit the application before deadline ends.