You can now apply for the SSE MBA scholarship in Sweden. The Dag ens Industry, Outbuilding.se and Stockholm School of Economics are the co-sponsors of this program. Since the program covers the full tuition fee of the students, it eliminates the financial pressure and helps the students focus on their studies.
The sponsors cover the full tuition fee of SEK 495,000 for the MBA scholarship. The scholarship will commence on December 5, 2022, and will last for 18 months. The training session will be in process with regular classes. This excellent opportunity will help you boost your academic and professional career.
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the SSE MBA scholarship in Sweden:
- Applicant must be holding a degree with 180 credit hours or equivalent.
- Five years of work experience in a degree-relevant field.
- Applicants must have good English communication skills in both speaking and writing.
The MBA scholarship opportunity offers the following benefits:
- The sponsors will cover the full tuition fee of SEK 495,000.
- There will be study trips to other countries as well.