- FUNDING TYPE: Partially Funded
- DEADLINE: Different
- OPEN TO: All countries
Rhodes scholarship supports exceptional youth for graduate studies at the University of Oxford and actively encourages lifelong learning and fellowship. Rhodes scholarship is one of the prestigious and oldest scholarships for international students. Rhodes Trust fully funds the scholarship. One hundred fully funded scholarships are offered to international students.
Rhodes Trust aims to aid and support outstanding international students from all around the world to study at Oxford University. The scholarships in the UK are offered to pursue full-time postgraduate programs. It is a great opportunity for the talented youth from the selected countries who cannot afford to study abroad and have a good CGPA can apply for the Rhodes scholarship program.
The University of Oxford is one of the world’s top universities; ranked #1 in the top 10 universities in the UK and #5 top university in Global World Rankings. International students from more than 150 countries make up 45% of the student body at the University of Oxford.
The scholarship duration is two years, and all the academic and other related expenses, including airfare travel, accommodation, university fee and health service. So if you are an outstanding and dedicated graduate student don’t miss this opportunity to study in the UK. Further details such as Rhodes scholarship requirements, criteria and application process for Rhodes scholarship for international students are provided below.
Here are more details about the Rhodes Scholarship in UK
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan, Australia, Bermuda, Canada, China, East Africa, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Jamaica & Commonwealth Caribbean, Kenya, Malaysia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, United States, West Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, (Now open for other countries too)
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria and requirements for the Rhodes Scholarship :
- Applicants must be born after October 1, 1998 or before October 1, 2004, when they apply.
- Or, students must be under 27 years on October 1, 2022, and complete their first undergraduate degree.
- Moreover, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Furthermore, they must have English proficiency certification as well.
- CGPA should be good like only 3.70 out of 4.
- Eligibility criteria vary from country to country, make sure to check the criteria and requirements for your country before applying.
Here are the benefits of the Rhodes Scholarship in UK for international students:
- Rhodes scholarship will cover the application fee.
- Oxford University & college fees.
- In addition, the host institute will provide a stipend.
- Moreover, the Rhodes scholarship will also cover student visa expenses.
- International healthcare service provision.
- Furthermore, a settling allowance will be provided.
- Lastly, economy class flights (to and from the UK).