Thailand Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
The complete funding for the scholarships is provided for students to enroll in full-time master’s or Ph.D. programs at the Asian Institute of Technology. AIT is ranked as Asia’s 14th-best institution and the top university in Thailand. The Royal Thai Government Scholarship Program is open to applicants from all around the world. As students from all backgrounds come together and study in one location, they will exchange cultures and expertise and create new ideas. Additionally, they will receive instruction from academics and speakers of the highest caliber.
If you want to study abroad, especially from an Asian nation, don’t pass up this opportunity. The Thai government offers scholarships to citizens of various Asian countries to encourage cultural interchange and education. International students have a fantastic option to pursue postgraduate studies in an Asian nation without worrying about the costs of doing so elsewhere. To apply There is a small application fee for fully funded scholarships for overseas students, their national students from Asia, and residents of ASEAN member nations who are eligible for scholarships to study for masters or doctorate degrees. Nearly all of the disciplines and degrees offered at AIT are eligible for international scholarships.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Paul Selzer Fellowship 2022 Australia
Thai Government Scholarships are entirely supported by the Thai government and cover all of the academic costs for overseas students attending the Asian Institute of Technology, including registration fees, housing, a living stipend, and tuition. This page provides further information on the prerequisites, perks, and application procedure. If you desire to study in Thailand or other emerging Asian nations, don’t pass up this opportunity.
- Country: Thailand
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Bhutan, Timor-Leste, ASEAN Member countries, Asian countries
- Deadline: February 28, 2023
- Degree: Masters & PhD
Available Faildes of Thailand Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Agribusiness Management
- Agricultural System and Engineering
- Aquaculture and Aquatic Resource Management
- Bio-Nano Material Science and Engineering
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Construction, Engineering, and Infrastructure Management
- Data Science and AI
- Development and Sustainability
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Management
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology
- Food innovation, Nutrition, and Health
- Gender and Development Studies
- Geotechnical and Earth Resources Engineering
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Information Management
- International Executive MBA
- International Finance
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communication Technologies
- IoT System Engineering
- Marine Plastic Abatement
- Microelectronics and Embedded System
- Natural Resources Management
- Regenerative Sanitation
- Regional and Rural Development Planning
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information systems
- Sustainable Energy Transition
- Structural Engineering
- Urban Environment Management
- Urban Sustainability Planning and Design
- Urban Water Engineering and Management
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
Eligibility Criteria Thailand Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Applicants must be citizens of Bhutan, Timor-Leste, ASEAN countries, or other Asian countries.
- They must have excellent previous academic records.
- They must have obtained undergraduate and master’s degrees to apply for doctoral programs.
- Students applying for the master’s program must have an undergraduate degree.
- They must have obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or above.
- Furthermore, students must submit English proficiency scores.
Advantages of Thailand Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
Thai Government Scholarships are entirely sponsored by the Thai government and are available to overseas students. The information on perks and financial coverage has been provided below by Opportunities Circle.
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Registration fee exemption.
- Free accommodation for scholarship recipients.
- Living expenses for the duration of the scholarship.
- Opportunity to study in Thailand and explore Asian culture.
How to Apply?
- Follow the link below to apply for the Thailand government scholarships.
- Select the start new application option if you are applying for the first time. Select the other option if you have already started the application and want to continue the existing application.
- Enter contact details and personal information correctly.
- Submit the application form before the deadline ends.
- The application submission deadline for the Thai government scholarship is 28 February 2023.