The University of Edinburgh Scholarships
Chemistry Tercentenary Masters Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh 2023 is offered for a Masters’s degree in the field of Analytical Chemistry, Medicinal & Biological Chemistry, and Materials Chemistry. The deadline for sending your application is 20 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by the University of Edinburgh and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to full fees. This scholarship is open for Open to all nationals.
More about the University of Edinburgh
The University of Edinburgh (abbreviated as Edin. in post-nominals), founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The university is deeply embedded in the fabric of the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Edinburgh
- Deadline: 20 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to full fees
The University of Edinburgh is offering scholarships to International students to pursue a full-time MSc program in the School of Chemistry.
Eligibility for the Chemistry Tercentenary Masters Scholarships:
- Applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- Candidates must have a full-time MSc program in the School of Chemistry in September 2023 on:
- MSc Analytical Chemistry
- MSc Medicinal & Biological Chemistry
- MSc Materials Chemistry
- Applicants to the MSc Research program will not be considered for this award.
Academic merit and supporting statement with candidates requiring the equivalent of a first-class honors degree or upper second-class honors degree from a recognized university or institution.