University of Paris-Saclay Scholarship
Do you want to start your academic journey in France? If yes, then this is an excellent opportunity to apply for Paris-Saclay University Scholarships 2023-2024 in France. The Paris-Saclay University welcomes International Students who want to pursue their Masters’s Degree in France. The Université Paris-Saclay aims to facilitate international students’ access to its Master’s programs being provided by its faculties, component institutions, and associated universities, and facilitates the acceptance of highly qualified international students into the University, particularly those who wish to strive towards an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
The Universite Scholarships 2023 in France are funded through IDEX funding of the 3rd Programme Investissements d’Avenir and will be awarded based on academic performance. The scholarships are open to all students who are accepted to a master’s degree program at Université Paris-Saclay. The IDEX funding Scholarships are also available in the the following insitutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
The International Scholarships 2023 are awarded for a period of one or two years to students admitted to a master’s program at Universite Paris-Saclay, depending on the student’s admission level and study field. Almost all academic fields are offered, except those related to vocational training. The Universite Paris-Saclay scholarship provides travel reimbursement, and visa expenses, as well as 10,000€ per year towards tuition fees.
University of Paris-Saclay Scholarship Program 2023-2024 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: France
- University: University of Paris-Saclay
- Course Level: Masters’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Eligibility: International students
Benefits of Paris-Saclay University Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Université Paris-Saclay will provide an amount of 10,000€ during the scholarship program.
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses will be provided.
List of Available Academic Fields:
- Engineering, Sciences, and Information Technologies
- Social Sciences
- Biodiversity, Agriculture and Food, Society, Environment
- Biology, Medicine, Pharmaceutical studies
- Sport and Human Motion Sciences
- Law, Political Science
- Basic Sciences
Eligibility Criteria of the University of Paris-Saclay Scholarship 2023-2024:
- A candidate newly accepted international students aged 30 and less during the selection are eligible to apply.
- A candidate living in France for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- A candidate who has lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility program during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus
- Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program).
- A candidate must demonstrate good academic and leadership potential.
The application deadline to apply for the University of Paris-Saclay Masters Scholarship 2023-2024 in France is May 16, 2023.
How to Apply for the University of Paris-Saclay Scholarship 2023-2024:
Step 1: All students must apply online for a Master’s program at one of the participating universities. It is important to note that each institution has its own admissions process.
Step 2: If your master’s application for admission has been selected, you will receive an email notification with a link to the scholarship application form, which must be completed online.
Step 3: The referees designated by the applicant in step 2 will be emailed a link to access the recommendation form. They will need to submit the form online and validate it before the call closing date. Candidates will be notified automatically by e-mail when their forms have been validated.
Step 4: An application for a scholarship will only be considered complete when the recommendation forms have been completed and validated by 2 referees. The candidate will not receive a specific message stating that his file has been completed.