University of Sheffield Scholarships in the UK 2023
The University of Sheffield now offers master’s scholarships in 2023 for international students in the UK. These scholarships are available to students from any country planning to study at the University of Sheffield. The scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees, and will also include a stipend for living expenses. This is an excellent opportunity for international students to study at a top UK university. To be eligible for the scholarship, you must have an offer of admission to the University of Sheffield.
The University of Sheffield invests significantly in projects that improve the lives of others through international relationships. One way we do this is by funding research and scholarships, which help students study overseas as well as provide opportunities for travel alongside academic pursuits.
A strong commitment to global development runs deep at The University Of Sheffield. This includes working closely with other institutions across borders both locally or abroad while promoting activities designed specifically around increasing knowledge about different cultures outside your backyard!
The University of Sheffield, with its partnership with the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development, can offer three scholarships per year to international students. These scholarships are available for several courses offered by the Sheffield Institute for International Development.
Short Summary of the University of Sheffield Masters Scholarship 2023:
- Scholarship Host Country: UK/ United Kingdom
- Host University: University of Sheffield
- Course Level: Master’s
- Who is eligible: International Students
Benefits of the University of Sheffield Masters Scholarship 2023:
- Full tuition Fee Waiver
- Maintenance of University Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend
List of available study fields:
- MSc Cities and Global Development
- MA International Development
- MSc in Environmental Change and International Development
- MPH in International Development
- MSc in International Social Change and Policy
- MA Global and Political Economy
- MA International Relations
- MA in Social Research
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Sheffield Scholarships 2023:
- If you want to enroll in one of the eligible courses, you must have an offer by 5th May 2023.
- Applicants must be international students or permanent residents of an eligible country.
- Students must begin their studies at the University of Sheffield in 2023.
- The mode of attendance for all students must be full-time.
- Eligible to Receive Visa.
The application deadline to apply for the University of Sheffield Scholarships 2023 For International Students in the UK is 31 May 2023.
How to Apply for University of Sheffield Scholarships 2023?
- A student who receives an offer to study one of the eligible courses, and who is a national of, or a permanent resident of, one of the eligible countries or territories, will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- A panel of academic judges will assess you before you are granted entry to the final stage of the application process.
- Please use the University of Sheffield postgraduate online application system to submit your application for an eligible course.