Details about W L “Bill” Byrnes Global Scholarship 2023
W L “Bill” Byrnes Global Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Investment & Wealth Management.
The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by Imperial College Business School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £25,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Imperial College Business School
- Deadline: 01 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £25,000
- Host Country: UK
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
The W L “Bill” Byrnes Global Scholarship has been established in memory of Bill Byrnes, who played a significant role in the development of Fidelity as an international investment management business. The scholarship aims to support an academically brilliant student who can demonstrate that they have come from a financially disadvantaged background or are from the first generation in their family to attend university.
Eligibility criteria for the W L “Bill” Byrnes Global Scholarship:
- Open to all International students.
- Applicants must a very strong academic background and potential for future success
- Applicants must enroll in MSc Investment & Wealth Management course of study at the university.
- Applicants professional excellence and achievement through internships and/or work experience is taken into assessment.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the W L “Bill” Byrnes Global Scholarship will receive award value of £25,000.
How to apply
Candidates who submit their application for the MSc Investment & Wealth Management programme before the deadline advertised below and receive an offer for the programme will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.