Details about Washington State University International Merit Award 2023
Washington State University International Merit Award 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Washington State University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, $2,000 fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the US.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Washington State University
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, $2,000 fees waiver
- Host Country: United States
High-achieving international students at Washington State University are guaranteed to receive the International Academic Award. The Office of International Programs automatically awards these scholarships to qualifying students who are offered admission. Washington State University has initiated International Merit Award for international students to assist with financial needs during the study period.
Eligibility criteria for the Washington State University International Merit Award:
- Overseas participants of any nationality are eligible to join.
- Applicants must maintain non-resident degree-seeking student status.
- Applicants must enroll in any undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
Offered to degree-seeking undergraduate students on F-1 visas currently attending the Pullman campus who meet at least 1 of the following criteria:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.60 or above
- Unusual service to the University or community
- Other extraordinary work or achievement
- A personal letter describing your meritorious qualities (i.e., the criteria above).
- Letter of recommendation from an advisor, a professor, or an official program administrator.
Value of the Award:
Successful applicants of the Washington State University International Merit Award will receive an award of a $2,000 tuition waiver.